LA Fitness in Stamford, CT
- Indoor heated pool
- Viewing area on deck
- Entry/Exit directly to pool area.
- Showers and changing pods on deck (please arrive wearing swim attire) - Locker rooms are not to be used.
- Non-Members are welcome
- 7 or 8-week sessions meet once a week (session length depends on the season)
- Swimmer should bring towel and goggles and bathing caps if the swimmer has long hair
- Children under the age of 3 MUST wear 2 swim diapers. A disposable under and a reusable over. All children will be checked prior to entering the pool.
Please note that instructors are subject to change. Things do happen where an instructor gets sick, is unavailable, or even leaves the program. We reserve the right to make changes either temporarily or permanently.
Pricing & Discounts
- Click here for our price list for swimming lessons.
- Contact us about Private swimming lessons (individual or small groups) or Special Needs Privates
- We are no longer offering makeup classes for swimming lessons that you miss.
- There will be no refunds for missed swimming lessons.
- Classes that we cancel will be rescheduled during makeup week (following the end of the session).
Bad Weather Procedure
In the case of bad weather, including thunderstorms, you should call our office at 727-435-8435. If we do cancel, we will send emails and texts to all accounts provided the account is configured to receive communications.